About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to work in our clients CLA Team based in Middlesbrough.
You would be part of a team who are responsible for ensuring all children who are “Looked After” receive the support and services they need to allow them to grow up in stable, warm, healthy environments so they can reach their potential.
Some responsibilities include:
- To hold a protected case load of the more complex and sensitive Children cases and deal with them effectively and efficiently to ensure that complex needs are identified, risk assessments are regularly updated, and care plans are in place to meet identified needs.
- To work in partnership with peers across the service and represent the service to external agencies, including court attendance, to ensure that care plan meets the needs and safety of the child.
- To ensure that agreed plans for the care of children and service provision are implemented, monitored, and reviewed.
- To make recommendations to the manager about the need for legal action about a child.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a positive and well managed team.
You Will Need To Be:
- A qualified Social Worker
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K
- A full UK license holder
For more information on this role, or other opportunities currently available in the Northeast, please contact our dedicated consultant on the below details:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 906 8670