An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client’s MASH team in Camden.
As part of the role you will work alongside colleagues from Social Care, Probation, Mental Health, Police, Adult Social Care, Youth Offending and other statutory and voluntary providers. This position is primarily office based with no direct face to face client contact. Due to the quick turnaround of cases, effectively this team will be non-case holding.
In this role you will be given the opportunities to undertake training and develop your skills of multi-agency working and management of child protection.
To be considered, you will need experience of:
- Assessing referrals to determine level of risk
- Working in a front line team
- Working with children aged 0-18 years
- Recording information accurately
You Will Need To Be
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder