An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client’s Community Health Team based in Derby.
We are looking to appoint a temporary Social Worker/ Care Manger with good assessment skills and a demonstrable commitment to placing customers and carers at the heart of the assessment and cost effective support planning. You should ideally have experience of working in social care with adults with severe mental ill health/ dementia and of multidisciplinary working.
To be considered, you will need experience of:
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Care Management and Safeguarding
- Multi-disciplinary Team Meetings
- Best Interest decisions
You Will Need To Be
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Qualified Social Worker with a min of 1 year experience
- A full UK licence holder