We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker for our clients Long Term Team based in Yate, South Gloucestershire.
- Supportive managers and senior leadership team – fully substantive across the service.
- Regular supervision and support
- Flexible working – including location, 9 day fortnights, compressed hours.
- Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training.
- Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid – where agreed in advance.
- Competitive day Rates of £280 per day.Contracts available for 6 – 12 months.
- Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
To be considered, you will need experience of:
- Child Protection
- Court Work
- Child In Need
You Will Need To Be
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder